Vasai Vikas Sahakari Bank Ltd. commenced its business operations in 4th October 1984 and has completed 28 years of responsible and responsive banking operations. Since incorporation without any interruption, we have been awarded "A" Grade Audit Classification.
The faith and trust of the customer has made a bank to leave a benchmark for itself with high quality of services and serving the community at large. Since our inception our motto was to serve the customers from economically weaker, lower, middle and upper income classes, Small Businessman, Professionals, Small & Medium Enterprises and Corporate who can secure their financial dreams under one roof.
We are proud to inform that Our Bank has been showing Average Growth of 20%, in Business during last 5 years and the net N.P.A. of the Bank is O% over the years. Bank's total Business from the level of Rs.372 Crores in 2006, has grown to Rs.875 Crores as on March 31, 2011, the bank crossed Rs.1000 crores in the year 2012-13 and presently crossed Rs.1140 crores.
Bank is having twelve Branches in Thane District and one in Mumbai i.e. at Vasai Gaon, Navghar (Vasai West), Waliv-Vasai East, Virar, Bolinj-Virar (W), Naringi-Virar (E), Nalasopara, Palghar, Saphale, Boisar, Mira Road (E), Thane and Borivali having its operations in semi urban & rural areas. Bank has completed 28 years of its purposeful existence and has always been in forefront for development of economically backward class population.
Bank has more than One lakh depositors in number, almost all the Branches of the Bank are having ATM facility and Bank already started Core Banking solution.
Bank has been awarded 'A' Class by the Statutory Auditors over the years and Grade - 'I' by Reserve Bank of India.
Over the years, the bank has consistently shown robust growth not only in size of Deposits and Advances but has also maintained profitability.
The position as on March 31, 2012 is as follows:
| Particulars :
|| Amount (Rs. in crores) :
|| Rs.681.10 cr.
| Total Business Mix
Facilities to the customers like:
- Core Banking Solutions
- Mobile (SMS) Banking
- Cheque facility from HDFC at par.
- Demand Draft facility under arrangement with private sector bank.
- Teller facility at Virar, Vasai & Nallasopara Branch,
- 12 x 7 days banking at our Virar, Navghar Branch (Except Bank Holiday)
- Seven days banking at Virar, Vasai, Navghar & Borivali
Bank has achieved following awards for its performance.
- 1988-89 Bank is awarded as "AADARSH BANK" by the Maharashtra State Banks Federation
- 1997 Konkan Nagri Sahakari Banks Association "Best Performing"
- "The Best Co- operative Bank Award" - 1st Prize" for the year 2001-02 from Maharastra State Bank's Association.
- "Maharastra Gaurav Puraskar" in the year 2006 from Maharastra Kala Niketan.
- "Best Performing Bank" in co-operative sector - 3rd prize in State of Maharastra and 5th prize at National level for year the 2008-09 from Indian Achievers Forum - New Delhi.
- "National Achievement Award for Business Excellence" for the year 2009-10 from Indian Society for Industry & Intellectual Development.
- "Best Co-operative of the Year 2011 - Jury Award" from Banking Frontiers
- The Bank has received an Award from Banking Frontiers for “BEST OVERALL BANK AWARD” in the Medium UCB category for the year 2011-12